Learn What the World's Top Traders are Doing...
Their Share of a $3 Trillion a Day Market
Highly Competent Traders Know a Technique
Most Training Programs Completely Overlook
"Unlike Most Traders - Their Results are not
My new book (The Book on Trading - "The Secret Language of the Market") and interactive online workshops
will teach you the techniques used by some of the most active and successful traders. You will learn the rules and
strategies used by real trading institutions. My goal is to help you speed up your learning curve because of the
unique learning process I've discovered and share with you in the workshops.
You will also be an integral part of a community of support that includes critical resources required to help you
gain confidence in this market.
Why Become A Forex Trader?
The forex market is an exciting alternative to stocks
and bonds. Only in the last few years has trading currency opened up for
desktop traders. There are many advantages to trading in forex over the stock
- Forex is the
world's largest and one of the most liquid financial markets
- Trading volumes
reaching nearly $3 trillion per day
- You can open a
live trading account with as little as $300
- Forex is a global
market so you can trade any time of day or night
- You can trade whether the market
is going up or down
- You can place your
trades from anywhere you have an Internet connection
Why Take My Workshops?
Many people enter into the forex market with unrealistic expectations
(likely from deceptive and mis-leading marketing) and without having the proper understanding
of the true principles and psychology of trading. They quickly become disillusioned
when they experience erratic results. The online workshops you will attend are specifically designed
to provide you with the key components of competency as well as the often misunderstood
underlying principles of trading and trading psychology. The workshops are also designed to
provide the members with specific working rules based trading strategies and the missing systems
techniques that are necessary for you to gain trading consistency.
Here is why I believe that this course is a good choice for you:
- These workshops were written by a
trained Systems Analyst and experienced Forex Fund Trader who knows what many traders need to
get from a novice status to seasoned trader in the least amount of time possible.
- The workshop material has been used
over the last several years to teach traders the rules, habits, the psychological make-up, the
methods to track and control your trading and back-tested mechanical strategies used by
- You'll be guided
step by step through the trading process in a low cost, easy to understand
real world case study, web-based (virtual) format with a flexible, continuous
- The Book on Trading, the workshop
videos and workbook materials are available online, in a printable format (pdf),
available to you 24/7 and best of all you won't have to travel to get it
- These workshops are
a very low cost entry into the world of trading forex. Our competition charges
over $10,000 for comparable material (but you will have to add travel expenses).
You'll learn about the following critical components when you attend
the on-line workshops:
- Where to enter and exit and why.
- How your exit is as important as your entry.
- Where to place stops for each and every position.
- How to adjust stops when trades are winners.
- How to adjust stops when trades are losers.
- How to handle all liquidation and exit strategies.
- How to accept a small loss to avoid a large loss.
- Win/loss ratios and explanations of process expectancy.
- Long-term vs. short-term strategies.
- Which technical indicators work and why.
- Learn to trade in a systematic process.
- How to trade both long and short positions at the same time.
- How to balance long and short positions.
- How to adjust your trading process for more consistent results.
- How much to buy or sell at any one time.
- Why money management is absolutely crucial to success.
- Determine your lot size and risk/reward ratios.
- Why risk/reward counts and win/loss doesn't.
- Understand accuracy issues with a proper process.
- How to add positions during a winning streak.
- How to adjust your positions during a losing streak.
- Why you should adjust risk as your balance grows.
- When to take profits (or not).
- Profit targets: Yes or no? What do the pros do?
- How to protect against extreme downside moves.
What You Get...
When you purchase our Online Workshops you get:
- Immediate unlimited online access to The Book on Trading, the workshop materials,
traders calls, trading articles and archived trading video resources
- A downloadable version of the workshops that you can print out
- You'll also receive unlimited video conferencing with a professional
Systems Analyst and Fund Trader
Because I believe that you will soon learn that an advanced education is necessary
for your ultimate success, I've dumped the purchase price of the Advanced Workshops
so low that you'd be insane not to just take the entire program instead of just the basics.
Your satisfaction is assured through my no risk, 100%, no-questions-asked money
back guarantee. If for any reason, you aren't satisfied with my workshop
materials, just contact me personally within the first 30 days and we'll refund 100% of your purchase
price, you will however be removed from the community and lose access to all of the insiders secrets.
To Register Click Here to Begin Immediately
To Learn More Click Here
"Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results! Testimonials herein are
unsolicited and are non-representative of all clients; certain accounts may have worse performance
than that indicated. Trading spot currencies involves substantial risk and there is always the potential
for loss. Your trading results may vary. Because the risk factor is high in the foreign exchange market
trading, only genuine "risk" funds should be used in such trading. If you do not have the extra capital
that you can afford to lose, you should not trade in the foreign exchange market. No "safe" trading system
has ever been devised, and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from loss."