The Book on Trading
"The Book on Trading -
The Secret Language of the Markets"
For Immediate Release:
"You Have Been Lied To"
The Book on Trading Exposes the Deception
Behind Manipulating Marketing Ads.
Everywhere you look, someone is "revealing the secrets" about making a lot of money
trading in the markets, the truth is – there are no such secrets!
According to the National Futures Association (NFA) and the Commodity
Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), no "safe" trading system has ever been devised nor ever
will be. This statement was released to protect you (the public). But despite the regulations,
unscrupulous advertisers continue to deceive hopeful trader/investors.
The Book on Trading is different because it takes an insiders look behind the scenes and
exposes the complexities of trading: from the extreme commitments expert traders make,
to the diminishing accounts of every day people in pursuit of easy money. The truth is that
trading is not as simple or as easy as marketing and advertising agencies "want"
you to believe. Despite the deceptive ads, you cannot buy your success, you will
have to earn it.
Trading profitably is a learned skill set, a repeatable process, tested over time
and applied to the random movements of price with varying degrees of success (even for the
Professionals). I believe that being a consistent trader is the direct result of a trader's
ability to accurately interpret the direction and duration of random price movements.
Learning how to interpret the secret language of the financial markets is a missing link in
most programs and the master key every potential trader/investor must possess.
The book also explains why most novice traders fail and how to avoid falling into this
trap. One reason that new traders fail is because they have a tendency to actually
"believe" trading is easy and they chase the market before they establish any
order to their methods! They often rush into live trading without even
knowing the basics of "what not to do", they have no edge nor have they developed and
validated their own systematic process to trade by (rules).
The 13 Obstacles of Trading
The Book on Trading touches on every aspect of trading in the right order,
at the right time, providing the hopeful trader a better understanding of what's expected
of them, before they trade live. And of course the book includes tradable strategies
with entries and exits, stop placement and trade management tactics
as well as custom systems for advanced traders to apply immediately for measurable results.
Without the tools provided in this book just look at what you're up against:
- Traders have absolutely no control
over themselves or their market –
Regardless of their Intentions
- Their most formidable opponent
– Fear of Failure
- No method to their madness -
Unrealistic or Irrational Expectations
- Trading for the wrong reason –
- Failing to accept losses –
Unacceptable Emotional Implosion
- Over trading and excessive risk –
- Failure to abide by their rules –
Develop, Test, Prove and Repeat
- Failure to track trades and analyze
records – Measurable Progress
- No support – Group Therapy
- Caving in to temptation – Change without Reason
- No continuing education – Cultivating Expertise
- Inability to read price without
judgment – Inherent Interpretation
- Admitting defeat – The Ability
to Stop Trading and Regroup
Why Read This Book?
The reality is that trading is not what it appears to be. Prices are in a constant state
of change, driven by the erratic decisions of market participants to collectively buy or sell
at any given time. The decision to buy or sell usually has some sound reasoning behind
it, but the fact remains that decisions are made by people and people are ruled by their
emotions. Sometimes stable, sometimes chaotic, human emotions change with the slightest
hint of danger (fear) and this affects pricing in the markets. So, the surprise is
that pricing in any market is for the most part is determined by uncertainty and fear!
Professional traders know what it takes to create an edge in their favor. If you ever
expect to master trading on your own behalf you'll need to discover for yourself what your
edge will be. The Book on Trading could be an excellent resource to help you find your edge.
So what is it about this book that's different from any other book written about trading?
That's a fair and honest question!
Most books written about trading do not start before the beginning. The author's don't
want to scare potential clients away by telling them the truth, so they just tell people
what they want to hear. This turns out to be as great disservice to expectant traders/investors.
In fact I would dare to say that this contributes to the unreasonable expectations failing
traders fall prey to.
The Book on Trading explores four more factors to consider "before" you even begin to learn
how to trade. Not considering the answers to these questions is a recipe for disaster. If you
don't "know why" you want to trade, for example, you've missing out on a foundational building
block that's important to help you define your future trading edge.
Here is why I feel that you can be assured that reading this book is a good choice for you:
- This book was written by an experienced Systems Analyst and Forex Fund Trader who learned
the hard way what obstacles traders face everyday and that even the best traders continue to
experience difficulties from time to time.
- The book material has been compiled from
six years of "trial and error failure analysis" of the trading rules, habits, the psychological make-up,
the methods to track and control trading results and back-tested strategies of successful traders.
- You'll be guided step by step through the
trading process in an easy to understand real world case study format.
- The book is available online, in a printable
format (pdf), available to you 24/7.
- These book is a very low cost entry into
the world of trading. The competition often charges thousands of dollars for comparable material
(and you will have to add travel expenses).
The book is 140 pages with over 80 charts, tables and covers the following:
How Do You Get Your Copy of The Book on Trading?
- How to develop entry and exit rules and why.
- How your exit is as important as your entry.
- How to adjust stops when trades are winners.
- How to adjust stops when trades are losers.
- How to handle all liquidation and exit strategies.
- How to accept a small loss to avoid a large loss.
- Win/loss ratios and explanations of process expectancy.
- Long-term vs. short-term strategies.
- How technical indicators work.
- Learn to trade in a systematic process.
- How to trade both long and short positions at the same time.
- How to balance long and short positions.
- How to adjust your trading process for more consistent results.
- How much to buy or sell at any one time.
- Why money management is absolutely crucial to success.
- Determine your lot size and risk/reward ratios.
- Why risk/reward counts and win/loss doesn't.
- Understand accuracy issues with a proper process.
- How to add positions during a winning streak.
- How to adjust your positions during a losing streak.
- Why you should adjust risk as your balance grows.
- When to take profits (or not).
- Profit targets: Yes or no? What do the pros do?
- How to protect against extreme downside moves.
Until this book is ready for printing to hard copy, you can get it via
download. Click Here to receive your
complimentary copy of The Book on Trading and to register as a Member of Trade Foreign Currencies
To learn more about Brian Latta and his programs involving the currency and emini markets.
Required NFA Disclosures:
"Trading foreign exchange on margin carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors
The high degree of leverage can work against you as well as in your favor. Before deciding to invest in foreign exchange
you should carefully consider you investment objectives, level of experience and risk appetite.
The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment and therefore
you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should become aware of all of the
risks associated with investing in the foreign exchange market and seek advice from an independent financial advisor
if you have any doubts."
"Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results! Your trading results may be different.
No completely "safe" trading system has ever been devised and no one can guarantee profits or freedom from losses."
The information contained in the book and in the site is intended for educational purposes only
and is not to be construed as trading "advice". Individuals should always validate any trading systems for themselves
in demo accounts and seek independent verification before risking personal funds in live market conditions. Past
performance is no guarantee of future returns.